We're excited you are taking this next step in your relationship with Jesus and with ABC.
Here are some questions you might be asking:
Why do you call these groups "Seed Groups"?
- When a healthy seed is planted it grows, matures, and produces a crop which then has more seeds to be planted.
- Like Jesus we use this simple example to express what we hope our seed groups will be and those that attend will experience.
- Simply put we call them Seed Groups because we are growing in Christ together!
Why should I join a Seed Group?
- God said in Genesis 2 that it is not good for us to be alone.
- Jesus Himself chose 12 men to walk along side Him while here on Earth.
- Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians that we are all members of the same body.
- Therefore, you should join a seed group because the Christian life is not meant to be lived alone.
- Since we are all member of the same body, without you we are not complete, we need you!
What do we do [or what should I expect] at these Seed Groups?
- This all depends on the makeup of your group.
- You might watch sports games together, go to concerts together, work on a remodel project together, you might even go to a NASCAR race together.
- You will pray together, worship together, study the Bible together, you may even go through a hardship together.
- The thing you can expect from your seed group is that you are going to now have a group of people who love you and are going to be there for you in the good times and the bad as we all grow together!
Join A Seed Group
There's a seat waiting for you! Join us this Sunday and let us help you find a good Seed Group home. Are you ready to dive deeper into a life changing relationship with Jesus and His church?YES! I am ready to grow.